John Deere Specification- JDM F23 is replacing JDS 117 and JDS 117X1
Effective November 1, 2014 , John Deere specification JDM F23 replace JDS 117 and JDS 117X1. The most notable change with the JDM F 23 specification was the discontinued use of Hexavalent Chromium.
Gatto Industrial Platers can help your company comply with this specification. We offer a Zinc finish with a High Corrosion Clear Trivalent chromate capable of passing the 120 hour to white rust and 144 hour to red rust requirement.
We have been providing this finish to our customers for over a decade and have the experience to ensure your new requirements are met.
John Deere Specifications
Gatto Platters has the capability to plate a variety of John Deere specifications including the following.
- JDS 117 file
- John Deere 11_10 Cleanliness
- John Deere DTW 765 Zinc
- John Deere JDM F13 Zinc Flake
- John Deere JDM F15 Fasteners Coatings
- John Deere JDM F15
- John Deere JDM F15X1 Annex X1
- John Deere JDM F19, 2-18-11, 0019
- John DEERE JDM F19, 7-22-09
- John Deere JDM F21 2011-01 Draft Zinc - Nickel
- JOHN DEERE JDMF15 Rev 090219
- John Deere JDQ 88 Inspection
- John Deere JDQ 88X1 Annex X1In pricess Inspection
- John Deere JDS 117 2007 05 18
- John Deere JDS 117X1 Annex X1
- John Deere JDS117 2007
- John Deere JDZ321 German
- JOHN DEERE LaN 930-11
- JOHN DEERE LaN 930-11 2006
- John Deere ZFS 612 German
Please contact us to find out more on how we can assist you.